Home  | FAQ  | Search  | Memberlist  | Usergroups  | Register  | Profile  | Log in  | Log in for your private messages
"Rate My Signature"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mowiccan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject: "Rate My Signature" Reply with quote

Inspired by the avatar rating thread and by other forums I frequent, the sig rating thread is generally a fun thing.

How it works: Rate the signature of the poster above you on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best and 1 being the worst.

Anyone can feel free to add a couple sentences as to why they chose their current sig or why they like/dislike the sig they are rating.

Due to the fact I am the first post and there isn't anyone above me to rate, I'll rate the phpbb logo.

7/10, I like the color scheme and the design is nice but it doesn't really add much.

I personally shopped my sig up yesterday, tis based on a deck I made for MTG where I basically steal all their stuff. I'm relatively knew to shopping cards together like that but I think it was a valiant first effort.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myWebland Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: