Home  | FAQ  | Search  | Memberlist  | Usergroups  | Register  | Profile  | Log in  | Log in for your private messages
image uploader

View previous topic :: View next topic  
williambrandes

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: image uploader Reply with quote

updated to the beta as suggested in another post. no longer get a MySQL error, but, there is no loading of an image. Any suggestions? I retained my config and setup files and didn't upload new ones. Is there something in there that is new and would reflect this problem. Thanks. William
williambrandes

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Submitted new stories Reply with quote

Let me add a little more. Can't write a story from admin. Seems to not have a submit button, although the donate button seems to do the same even though it doesn't update. What's up? Any ideas?
sean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's very difficult for me to tell what is the problem. Please email the file for me to locate the problem
williambrandes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. I got the uploader to work (had to increase the size allowed).

But, still having problems with the "post a story" function. Can you tell me where the "submit" button is located on the page? Maybe in relation to the footer sig at the bottom? Is there a particular function called? Kinda stumped on this one. William
sean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Preview & Submit just above the footer.

some of the setting from the config.php already moved to setting.php. please compare it.

add an admin folder under template/aure/admin with all the admin related tpls there. Please ensure out have all the files there

please update all your admin.php, add.php edit.php,....admin related & more important function.php ..to the latest

let me know what is the outcome
williambrandes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your response. Here is what the problem ended up as. I let this swish around in my brain for awhile. And, then took a look at the formsubmit.tpl files. Then, reloaded both. Site works now. Seems those were corrupted on original upload. All well that ends well. Nice program by the way. Take care. William
williambrandes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After my last post, came up with another problem and this was editing stories. I uploaded a fresh edit.php file and everything works fine. Gosh, must have had some upload problems on the run of beta. But, all fixed and working. Great program. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myWebland Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: