Home  | FAQ  | Search  | Memberlist  | Usergroups  | Register  | Profile  | Log in  | Log in for your private messages
My Bloggie Flakey Login Problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nathaningram

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: My Bloggie Flakey Login Problem Reply with quote

Hi there... I have the blog up and running. Sometimes I can log in and sometimes I can't. This is the strangest thing.

I go to /admin.php which bouces me back to the /login.php where I log in as the admin user:pass and it works. Then a few minutes later my coworker at another site tries to log in using same method and it just bounces back to login.php.

Then I try it and it bounced to login.php. Try another admin username and it goes back to login.php. Never errors, just won't log in.

Is there some kind of watch on IP addresses so that the same user can't be logged in from 2 different places?

Ideas? I'm stumped.

Thanks.
Nathan
nathaningram

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No ideas?? Crying or Very sad
sean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

$_SESSION are stored at the server level as such if you log in as X nobody else can log it to prevent hack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myWebland Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: