Home  | FAQ  | Search  | Memberlist  | Usergroups  | Register  | Profile  | Log in  | Log in for your private messages
ERROR: Uploade file

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johanna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: ERROR: Uploade file Reply with quote

I have an error when I try to uploade files in my blog (admin-area). Anybody, know how to fix this error?

Quote:
Warning: fopen(log.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /web/www/frac/users/diary/upload.php on line 151

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /web/www/frac/users/diary/upload.php on line 154

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /web/www/frac/users/diary/upload.php on line 155

Warning: move_uploaded_file(files/jo.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /web/www/frac/users/diary/upload.php on line 33

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpOcfctv' to 'files/jo.gif' in /web/www/frac/users/diary/upload.php on line 33

Warning: chmod(): Unable to access files/jo.gif in /web/www/frac/users/diary/upload.php on line 34

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /web/www/frac/users/diary/upload.php on line 34

EDIT
You can see my testblog here: www.diary.frac.dk
helper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a lot of post on this problem & I suggest you to use the search function
Johanna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

helper wrote:
There is a lot of post on this problem & I suggest you to use the search function

I`ve dont that and tryed them all before I postede my first topic... and its still nok working out... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myWebland Forum Index -> Customization All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: