Home  | FAQ  | Search  | Memberlist  | Usergroups  | Register  | Profile  | Log in  | Log in for your private messages
Moderation vs. junk-posts?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quix0r

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Moderation vs. junk-posts? Reply with quote

Hello,

first thank you very much for your myBloggie script. I have tested several blogger-scripts including yours. Your script is very simple and not with too much "oversizes functionality". It also comes along with a simple and solid design.

Well, I miss a moderation functionality here. Your script has already a "turing-code" against spam bots but sometimes real persons are also posting something like
Quote:
Nice blog/webpage! I like it. Please visit my homepage

And while I'm not online (work/sleep) they may post some links which I don't want to be posted.

Another nice thing would be to have rel="nofollow" in the webpage link so they cannot push themselves up by posting many useless postings.

Quix0r[/quote]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understood the need. It will be done in the next version as well as a plugin with some modification to the current version.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myWebland Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: