Home  | FAQ  | Search  | Memberlist  | Usergroups  | Register  | Profile  | Log in  | Log in for your private messages
Upgrade from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike909

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Upgrade from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3 Reply with quote

Ok, Ive got 2.1.2 up & working great...all customized & populated with entries and all. Only one single issue I have is with the comments/security thing. I would like to upgrade to 2.1.3, but am scared to lose the work I have done over the past 2 days. Is there a document that explains how to upgrade while keeping all customized template's, *.tpl's, *.php's etc. in tact? I mean...i'm pretty familiear with mybloggie after fumbling around with it for a while, so it's probably about 4 hours of real work to start fresh again from 2.1.3, but if possible I would like to upgrade without having to do it all again...having downtime. Thanks for help, and great script people!
mike909

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just found this:
Quote:
[BlockDog] wrote:
sean, may i ask you to publish code change log or 2.1.2 to 2.1.3 patch.. because files of my weblog are strongly modified according to language details, so it's rather bad to install 2.1.3 and correct everything one more time.. Please!

No problembut I can only do it when I official release the 2.1.3

guess i'm sol for now then.
Any guesses as to when the official release will be? I would imagine i'm probably not the only one in this situation.
sean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few things I would like to tell you
1) mybloggie 2.1.3 will not be officially release... as I going to launch the next version mybloggie 3.0 aka Bloggie Pro in 2 months time
- feature
-auto ping blog post to your selected ping site..
- Saerch Engine friendly
- accept Plugins
- lot of enhancement of 2.1.3

There is a lite version out abt the same time ( slightly earlier ).

Having said that I'm willing to upgrade it 2.1.2 to 2.1.3 if you send your zipped to me theu email. I will be glad to help you out.

Thanks
mike909

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: you da man Reply with quote

Wow, that's very nice of you. I just sent you the email. Thank's very much for your help. I can't wait to see what version 3.0 has in store.
sean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

please check your email
mike909

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, it seems to have upgraded fine. Thanks a lot for your help.
The security code thing of the commenting still doesn't show up half the time, but I'm sure that's addressed in some other post's. Thanks again for your help...great script...see you in version 3!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myWebland Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: