Home  | FAQ  | Search  | Memberlist  | Usergroups  | Register  | Profile  | Log in  | Log in for your private messages
pHp code in .tpl files

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bryan.schmidty

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: pHp code in .tpl files Reply with quote

I am attempting to create my own template for myBloggie (or convert an existing template that I downloaded to use with myBloggie). I am trying to implement some pHp code in with the template, trying to stay as far away from non-template files so when myBloggy version 3.0 comes out it won't screw anything up. Is there a way to add php in the .tpl files? If not, what do you suggest I do?
sean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never tried to put in the php codes into template file. But you can try it. I think it should work

just put at <? ........ your php code in between this .......... ?>
Having said that.. mybloggie 3.0 will be a completely new concept, tabless tpls a lot of change for easier customization & upgrade.

I will still maintain the support for 2.0.0 series & for security updates only.
bryan.schmidty

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately that didn't work. I think I will just have to add any pHp straight into the index.php. Or at least put it in a separate file and use the 'include' function.

I have been sorting through all the .tpl and .php files so I have a pretty good idea how it is all put together now. It is a very nice coding job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myWebland Forum Index -> Customization All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: