Home  | FAQ  | Search  | Memberlist  | Usergroups  | Register  | Profile  | Log in  | Log in for your private messages
How would i integrate Devedit ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jb_norman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: How would i integrate Devedit ? Reply with quote

Been playing with mybloggie for a week and i am curious if i bought a devedit 5 if it would not be too difficult to use.
I work for Uniting Care, and wish to use mybloggie to document our projects, but it is rather difficult to add pictures (images) with the current system.
sean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is the problem you faced with mybloggie that you have to intergrate it with other to work. Please let me know the problem
jb_norman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Ease of use Reply with quote

Dont take this the wrong way, i like mybloggie and all, but its kind of hard to upload images, whereas, devedit allow to upload from anywhere by browsing for file, hence dont need to use a path.
sean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your explanation. specifically mybloggie is a blog script & uploadng is just one of the utlities provided. If you need a full upload feature you have to use others system. you may want to consider using web ftp

http://surftp.com/

It should have all the feature that you need.

this site was created by owner that sponsor the hosting for myWebland. I'm using FTP so I seldom use it.

I will not try to come out with an upload program that is flexible as an FTP program.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myWebland Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: